суббота, 22 ноября 2014 г.

If I Stay


Do you believe that love can make you sacrifice everything? It held you even when you think your life is over and there is nothing left.

The main heroine finds herself in an awful situation. In one fell swoop she lost all her family. Later, she discovers that she is stuck in between and has to choose. Stay or go.  The choice is hard to make because she knows her life will never be the same. There will be a lot of pain. And, of course, she has a boyfriend who is trying to make her stay, to persuade her.

This story teaches us a great deal about how short and unpredictable life is, that we should value every moment.

It is an adaptation of Gayle Forman’s amazing book which I liked from the first chapter. I didn’t expect much from this movie but it turns out not so bad.  I didn’t like the acting of main heroes. I was imagining Mia not so shy and awkward.  But on the whole I liked this movie. I give it 6 out of 10.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий